List of publication
- published articles
- A semidefinite programming approach to a cross-intersection problem with measures (with Sho Suda, Hajime Tanaka)
Math. Program. Ser A (2017) 166:113--130.
- A note on Huang-Zhao theorem on intersecting families with large
minimum degree (with Peter Frankl),
Disc. Math., 340 (2017) 1098--1103.
- Toward extending the Ahlswede-Khachatrian theorem to cross t-intersecting families (with Sang June Lee, Mark Siggers),
Discrete Applied Mathematics, 216 (2017) 627-645.
- Invitation to intersection problems for finite sets.
(with Peter Frankl),
J. Combin. Theory Ser. A 144 (2016) 157-211.
- Multiply union families in N^n (with Peter Frankl, Masashi Shinohara)
arXiv (2015/11/12, 2016/6/3)
European Jouranl of Cominlatorics 58 (2016) 66-74.
- Intersection problems in the q-ary cube (with Peter Frankl),
J. Combin. Theory Ser. A 141 (2016) 90-126.
- Uniform eventown problems (with Peter Frankl),
Europ. J. Comb. 51 (2016) 280-286.
- An Erdos-Ko-Rado theorem for cross t-intersecting families
(with Peter Frankl, Sang June Lee, Mark Siggers)
J. Comb. Theory (A), vol 128 (2014) 207-249.
pdf (2013/1/26,2014/02/01,2014/8/20 updated)
- The eigenvalue method for cross t-intersecting families,
Journal of Algebraic Combinatorics, 38 (2013) 653-662.
- Two-colorings with many monochromatic cliques in both colors
(with Peter Frankl, Mitsuo Kato, Gyula O.H. Katona),
J. Comb. Theory (B), vol 103 (2013) 415-427.
pdf (2011/10/14, 2013/4/25)
(this is a revised version of "An optimal coloring from a body of revolution")
- Cross t-intersecting integer sequences from weighted Erdos-Ko-Rado,
Combinatorics, Probability and Computing, 22 (2013) 622-637.
pdf (2013/3/30 updated)
- The Katona theorem for vector spaces (with Peter Frankl),
J. Comb. Theory (A), vol 120 (2013) 1578-1589.
- Counting lattice paths via a new cycle lemma (with Tomoki Nakamigawa)
pdf (2009/08/31, 2010/05/25, 2011/04/13, 2012/03/24 updated)
SIAM J. Discrete Math. 26 (2012) 745-754.
- Application of arrangement theory to unfolding models
(with Hidehiko Kamiya and Akimichi Takemura),
Advanced Studies in Pure Mathematics 62 (2012) 399-415
(Arrangements of hyperplanes --- Sapporo 2009).
- The maximum size of intersecting and union families of sets
(with Mark Siggers)
pdf (2010/09/17, 2012/05/22 updated)
European Journal of Combinatorics 33 (2012) 128-138.
- Tetrahedra passing through a triangular hole, and
tetrahedra fixed by a planar frame (with Imre Barany and
Hiroshi Maehara) pdf
Computational Geometry 45 (2012) 14-20.
- On r-cross intersecting families of sets
(with Peter Frankl) pdf
Combinatorics, Probability & Computing, 20 (2011) 749-752.
- Classification of the Congruent Embeddings of a Tetrahedron into a
Triangular Prism (with Hiroshi Maehara),
Graphs and Combinatorics 27 (2011) 451-463.
- A product version of the Erdos-Ko-Rado theorem,
J. Comb. Theory (A), vol 118 (2011) 1575-1587.
- On cross t-intersecting families of sets,
J. Comb. Theory (A),
vol 117 (2010) 1167-1177.
pdf (2010/1/22 updated)
- Regular simplices passing through holes (with Hiroshi Maehara)
Geometriae Dedicata, vol 145 (2010) 19-32.
pdf (2010/04/05 updated)
- A multiply intersecting Erdos-Ko-Rado theorem --- the principal case,
Discrete Mathematics vol 310 (2010) 453-460.
- Wallace's theorem and Miquel's theorem in higher dimensions
(with Hiroshi Maehara),
Journal of Geometry, vol 95 (2009) 69-72.
pdf (updated 2008/09/11)
- Large regular simplices contained in a hypercube (with Hiroshi Maehara,
Imre Z. Ruzsa),
Periodica Mathematica Hungarica, 58 (2009) 121-126.
- From line-systems to sphere-systems
--- Schlafli's double six, Lie's line-sphere transformation,
and Grace's theorem,
(with Hiroshi Maehara) European Journal of Combinatorics, vol 30 (2009) 1337-1351.
pdf (updated 2008/11/11)
- Convex bodies passing through holes. (with Hiroshi Maehara)
RIMS Koukyuuroku 1641 Computational geometry and discrete mathematics
- The random walk method for intersecting families,
in Horizons of combinatorics, Bolyai society mathematical studies
vol 17 (2008) 215-224.
- Brace-Daykin type inequalities for intersecting uniform families,
European J. of Comb. Vol 29 (2008) 273-285.
pdf (2006/10/11 updated)
- Multiply-intersecting families revisited,
J. Comb. Theory (B) Vol 97 (2007) 929-948.
pdf (2006/10/11 updated)
- EKR type inequalities for 4-wise intersecting families,
J. Comb. Theory (A) Vol 114 (2007) 575-596.
pdf (2006/09/11 updated)
- The maximum size of 3-wise t-intersecting families,
European J. of Comb. Vol 28 (2007) 152-166.
pdf (2005/10/06 updated)
- Integer and fractional packings of hypergraphs (with Vojtech Rodl,
Mathias Schacht, Mark Siggers),
J. Comb. Theory (B) Vol 97 (2007) 245-268.
pdf (2006/06/12 updated)
- Extending the Erdos-Ko-Rado Theorem, Journal of Combinatorial Designs,
Vol 14 (2006) 52-55.
- The maximum size of 4-wise 2-intersecting and 4-wise 2-union families,
European J. of Comb. Vol 27 (2006) 814-825.
pdf (2005/10/06 updated)
- The maximum size of 3-wise intersecting and 3-wise union families
(with Peter Frankl), Graphs and Combinatorics, Vol 26 (2006) 225-235.
pdf (2005/07/29 updated)
- An L-system on the small Witt design,
J. Comb. Theory (A) Vol 113 (2006) 420-434.
- Density theorems and extremal hypergraph problems (with Vojtech Rodl,
Mathias Schacht, Eduardo Tengan), pdf , Israel J. Math.
Vol 152 (2006) 371-380.
- Weighted non-trivial multiply intersecting families (with Peter Frankl),
Combinatorica Vol 26 (2006) 37-46.
pdf (2005/04/18 updated)
- On a special arrangement of spheres (with Hiroshi Maehara),
Ryukyu Math. J. 19 (2006), 15-24
- Intersecting families --- uniform versus weighted,
Ryukyu Math. Journal, Vol 18 (2005) 89-103.
- Random walks and multiply intersecting families (with Peter Frankl),
J. Comb. Theory (A) Vol 109 (2005) 121-134.
pdf (2004/08/12 updated)
- A frog's random jump and the Polya identity, Ryukyu Math. Journal,
Vol 17 (2004) 89-103.
pdf (2005/01/20 updated)
- The minimum area of lattice n-gons (with Imre Barany), Combinatorica Vol 24 (2004) 171-185.
- Baby Epsilons (L. Wilson, S. Gandini. N. Tokushige) in "Experiment: conversations in
art and science" ed., B. Arends and D. Thackara, The Wellcome Trust (2003) 274-307.
(ISBN 1 94129 043 2)
- Weighted multiply intersecting families (with Peter Frankl), Studia Sci. Math. Hungarica 40 (2003) 287-291.
- The game of n-times nim (with Peter Frankl), Discrete Mathematics,
Vol.260 (2003) 205-209.
- Weighted 3-wise 2-intersecting families (with Peter Frankl), J. Comb. Theory (A) Vol 100 (2002) 94-115.
- Graph decompositions through prescribed vertices without isolates
(with Yoshimi Egawa, Hikoe Enomoto), Ars Combinatoria, Vol. 62 (2002) 189-205.
- When does a planar bipartite framework admit a continuous
deformation? (with Hiroshi Maehara), Theoretical Computer Science, Vol.263
(2001) 345-354 pdf .
- Oriented graphs generated by random points on a circle (with
Y. Itoh, H. Maehara), J. Applied Probability, Vol.37 (2000) 534-539.
- The Erdos-Ko-Rado theorem for integer sequences (with Peter Frankl),
Combinatorica, Vol. 19 (1999) 55-63.
- Some inequalities concerning cross-intersecting families
(with Peter Frankl), Combinatorics, Probability & Computing,
Vol. 7 (1998) 247-260.
- Uniform intersecting families with covering number restrictions
(with Peter Frankl, Katsuhiro Ota), Combinatorics, Probability & Computing,
Vol. 7 (1998) 47-56.
- Every graph is an integral distance graph in the plane
(with Hiroshi Maehara, K. Ota), J. of Comb. Theory (A), Vol. 80 (1997) 290-294.
- A spartial unit-bar-framework which is rigid and triangle-free
(with Hiroshi Maehara), Graphs and Comb., Vol. 12, (1996) 341-344.
- Exponents of uniform L-systems
(with Peter Frankl, Katsuhiro Ota), J. Comb. Theory (A),
Vol. 75, (1996) 23-43.
- Covers in uniform intersecting families and a counterexample to a conjecture
of Lovasz (with Peter Frankl, Katsuhiro Ota), J. Comb. Theory (A),
Vol. 74 (1996) 33-42.
- Uniform intersecting families with covering number four
(with Peter Frankl, Katsuhiro Ota), J. Comb. Theory (A), Vol 71, (1995) 127-145.
- Minimum shadows in uniform hypergraphs and a generalization of the Takagi function
(with Peter Frankl, Makoto Matsumoto, Imre Z. Ruzsa), J. Comb. Theory (A), Vol 69,
- Several inequalities concerning intersecting families, Ph.D. Thesis,
Keio Univ. (1993).
- Weight functions on the Kneser graph and the solution of an
intersecting problem of Sali (with Peter Frankl), Combinatorica, Vol. 13
- Binding numbers and f-factors of graphs (with Mikio Kano),
J. of Comb. Theory (B) Vol. 54 (1992) 213-221.
- Some best possible inequalities concerning cross-intersecting families (with Peter Frankl),
J. of Comb. Theory (A) Vol 61 (1992) 87-97.
- A word problem in Artin semigroups (with Hikoe Enomoto, Hajime Mizutani), Discrete Math.
Vol. 104 (1992) 159-166.
- The Kruskal-Katona Theorem, some of its analogues and applications,
(with Peter Frankl) Extremal Problems for Finite Sets, Visegrad (Hungary) 1991, 229-250. pdf
- A word problem in Coxeter semigroups (with Hikoe Enomoto, Hajime Mizutani),
RIMS Koukyuuroku Vol. 735 (1990) 28-42.
- A generalization of the Katona theorem for cross t-intersecting families (with
Makoto Matsumoto), Graphs and Comb. Vol. 5 (1989) 159-171.
- The exact bound in the Erdos-Ko-Rado theorem for cross-intersecting families (with Makoto Matsumoto), J. of Comb. Theory (A) Vol. 52 (1989) 90-97.
- Binding number and minimum degree for k-factors, J. of Graph Theory
Vol. 13 (1989) 607-617.
Back to Homepage